Sealy Posturepedic Innerspring Mattresses
Sealy Posturepedic mattresses offer the highest level of targeted, support along with advanced motion-absorbing coils.
Posturepedic Standard Top
Posturepedic Euro Top
Posturepedic Pillow Top
- Stretch-Knit Cover with MoistureProtect™ & Surface-Guard Technology™ A durable, soft knit fabric cover, with moisture-wicking to help you stay cool and antibacterial technology to help keep your mattress protected.
- SealyCool™ Air Gel Foam This upgraded version of SealyCool™ Gel Foam delivers cushioning and flexibility, plus additional airflow from its unique design for a more comfortable night’s sleep.
- Targeted Support Denser foam in the center-third offers more support for the heaviest part of the body, where it’s needed most.
- Response Encased Coil This encased version of the durable Response Coil creates a stable, supportive surface while reducing motion transfer.
- StableEdge™ Pro This durable coil system reinforces the mattress edge, giving you more space to sleep and prevent sagging over time.
Profile 11" - 15"
Coil Count 911 (Queen)
Country Of Origin USA
Warranty 10 Year Limited
Certification: The foams used in the Posturepedic® mattress have been certified by the CertiPUR-US® program, a not-for-profit organization that conducts rigorous safety inspections prior to awarding certifications, thus ensuring the safety of our product.
Sizes Available: T, TL, F, Q, K, Split K, California K, Split California King
Compatible Bases: Sealy StableSupport box spring & TempurPedic power bases. Note: Power base is not recommended under ultra-firm mattresses.